Nechako Reservoir Update - April 1, 2021
Reporting Period: March 26 to April 1, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days from 2794.79 feet to 2794.48 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway is currently 101 m3/s and will be increased to approximately 200 m3/s in the coming days in anticipation of Spring freshet.
- Twelve (12) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eleven (11) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is currently 18 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof is currently 129 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls is currently 95 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link