Nechako Reservoir Update - April 15, 2021
Reporting Period: April 9 to April 15, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days from 2794.02 feet to 2793.50 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway is being maintained at 200 m3/s in anticipation of Spring freshet.
- Seven (7) mm of precipitation was observed last week and one (1) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is currently 21 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof is currently 204 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls is currently 174 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link