Nechako Reservoir Update - April 22, 2021
Reporting Period: April 16 to April 22, 2021
- Reservoir level has been stable in the past 7 days going from 2793.50 feet to 2793.49 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway is being maintained at 200 m3/s in anticipation of Spring freshet.
- Zero (0) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twelve (12) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 21 m3/s to 48 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 204 m3/s to 300 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 174 m3/s to 225m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link