Nechako Reservoir Update - April 29, 2021
Reporting Period: April 23 to April 29, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased slightly in the past 7 days going from 2793.49 feet to 2793.70 feet.
- With the onset of Spring freshet, Skins Lake Spillway is being maintained at 200 m3/s to control reservoir levels.
- Ten (10) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirteen (13) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 48 m3/s to 88 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 300 m3/s to 350 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 225 m3/s to 231m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link