Nechako Reservoir Update - April 8, 2021
Reporting Period: April 2 to April 8, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days from 2794.48 feet to 2794.02 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway has increased by approximately 98 m3/s in the past 7 days and is currently 199 m3/s. Spillway discharge was increased in anticipation of Spring freshet.
- Twelve (12) mm of precipitation was observed last week and seven (7) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is currently 20 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof is currently 145 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls is currently 124 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link