Nechako Reservoir Update - August 12, 2021
Reporting Period: August 6 to August 12, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2797.85 feet to 2797.26 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is currently 278 m3/s.
- As part of the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), frequent spillway adjustments can be expected over the summer to meet the requirements of the STMP and based on weather conditions.
- Two (2) mm of precipitation was observed last week and seven (7) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 29 m3/s to 22 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 333 m3/s to 324 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 277 m3/s to 272 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link