Nechako Reservoir Update - August 13, 2020
Reporting Period: August 7 to 13, 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2798.97 to 2798.59 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge decreased from 171 m3/s to 170 m3/s in the past 7 days.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 39 m3/s to 34 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 247 m3/s to 227 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 177 m3/s to 169 m3/s.
- Twenty-six (26) mm of preceipitation was observed last week and sixteen (16) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link