Nechako Reservoir Update - August 20, 2020
Reporting Period: August 14 to 20, 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2798.59 to 2798.47 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge decreased from 170 m3/s to 15 m3/s in the past 7 days.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 34 m3/s to 30 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 227 m3/s to 192 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 169 m3/s to 116 m3/s.
- Thirty-six (36) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirty-seven (37) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link