Nechako Reservoir Update - August 28, 2020
Reporting Period: August 21 to 28, 2020
- Reservoir level has increased from 2798.47 to 2798.52 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains unchanged at 15 m3/s in the past 7 days. Spillway discharge will be increased to approximately 32 m3/s on August 29.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 30 m3/s to 33 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 192 m3/s to 113 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 116 m3/s to 59 m3/s.
- Twenty-two (22) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twelve (12) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link