Nechako Reservoir Update - August 5, 2021
Reporting Period: July 30 to August 5, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2798.23 feet to 2797.85 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is unchanged in the past 7 days and is currently 281 m3/s.
- As part of the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), frequent spillway adjustments can be expected over the summer to meet the requirements of the STMP and based on weather conditions.
- One (1) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eight (8) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 36 m3/s to 29 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 308 m3/s to 333 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 280 m3/s to 277 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link