Nechako Reservoir Update - August 6, 2020
Update: 6 August 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2799.09 to 2798.97 feet in the past 6 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge decreased from 283 m3/s to 171 m3/s in the past 6 days.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 6 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 44 m3/s to 39 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 370 m3/s to 247 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 297 m3/s to 177 m3/s.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
- 13mm of precipitation was observed last week and 7mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link