Nechako Reservoir Update - July 15, 2021
Reporting Period: July 9 to July 15, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 8 days going from 2799.00 feet to 2799.05 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge decreased from 200 m3/s to 170 m3/s in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge will be adjusted in the coming weeks as required for the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), depending on weather conditions.
- Zero (0) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty-one (21) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 59 m3/s to 48 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 344 m3/s to 261 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 242 m3/s to 185 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link