Nechako Reservoir Update - July 22, 2021
Reporting Period: July 16 to July 22, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2799.05 feet to 2798.66 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge decreased from 453.1 m3/s to 283 m3/s in the past 7 days.
- As part of the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), frequent spillway adjustments can be expected over the summer to meet the requirements of the STMP and based on weather conditions.
- Twenty-nine (29) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twelve (12) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 48 m3/s to 42 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 261 m3/s to 355 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 185 m3/s to 288 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link