Nechako Reservoir Update - July 24, 2020
Update: 24 July 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2799.59 to 2799.57 feet in the past 24 hours.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is unchanged in the past 24 hours at 276 m3/s.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 24 hours at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 53.6 m3/s to 52.2 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 269 m3/s to 282 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 208 m3/s to 221 m3/s.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link