Nechako Reservoir Update - July 29, 2021
Reporting Period: July 23 to July 29, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2798.66 feet to 2798.23 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge has been adjusted a few times over the past 7 days and is currently 282 m3/s.
- As part of the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), frequent spillway adjustments can be expected over the summer to meet the requirements of the STMP and based on weather conditions.
- Eight (8) mm of precipitation was observed last week and three (3) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 42 m3/s to 36 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 355 m3/s to 308 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 288 m3/s to 280 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link