Nechako Reservoir Update - July 31, 2020
Update: 31 July 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2799.09 to 2799.00 feet in the past 24 hours.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains unchanged in the past 24 hours at 283 m3/s.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 24 hours at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 45 m3/s to 44 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 366 m3/s to 370 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 298 m3/s to 297 m3/s.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link