Nechako Reservoir Update - July 8, 2021
Reporting Period: July 1 to July 8, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 8 days going from 2798.72 feet to 2799.00 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge was decreased on July 5 from 277 m3/s to 200 m3/s as part of reservoir management. A further decrease is anticipated on July 9 from 200 m3/s to 170 m3/s.
- Seven (7) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eleven (11) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 72 m3/s to 59 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 327 m3/s to 344 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 249 m3/s to 242 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link