Nechako Reservoir Update - June 17, 2021
Reporting Period: June 11 to June 17, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2797.10 feet to 2797.63 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is being maintained at 200 m3/s to control the rise of reservoir level.
- Twelve (12) mm of precipitation was observed last week and two (2) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 109 m3/s to 91 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 408 m3/s to 355 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 288 m3/s to 236 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link