Nechako Reservoir Update - June 24, 2021
Reporting Period: June 18 to June 24, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2797.63 feet to 2798.19 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge was maintained at 200 m3/s for the past 7 days; however it will be increased to 275 m3/s on June 24, in response to forecasted high temperatures.
- Five (5) mm of precipitation was observed last week and one (1) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 91 m3/s to 86 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 355 m3/s to 311 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 236 m3/s to 212 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link