Nechako Reservoir Update - June 26, 2020
Key highlights observed during the reporting period: 19 June to 26 June 2020
- Reservoir level is currently at 2798.57 feet (853.22m), an increase of 0.8 feet (0.2m) over the last 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge increased by 1m3/s in the past 7 days and is currently 49m3/s.
- Spillway discharge will be increased from 49m3/s to approximately 170 m3/s on July 10th in preparation for the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP). Please see illustration below for further information about the STMP.
- Water level in the Nechako River may increase by up to 1.0m between July 10th to the 15th as a result of the STMP.
- Nechako River flow at Vanderhoof decreased by 7 m3/s in the past 7 days and is currently 132 m3/s (2.4m).
- Twenty-three (23) millimetres of precipitation was observed last week. Four (4) millimetres of precipitation is expected next week.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link