Nechako Reservoir Update - June 3, 2021
Reporting Period: May 27 to June 3, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2795.69 feet to 2796.51 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains unchanged at ~274 m3/s to control the rise of the reservoir level as the Spring freshet inflows are near their peak.
- Fourteen (14) mm of precipitation was observed last week and sixteen (16) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 122 m3/s to 121 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 369 m3/s to 407 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 216 m3/s to 270 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link