Nechako Reservoir Update - June 30, 2021
Reporting Period: June 25 to June 30, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2798.19 feet to 2798.72 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge was maintained at 277 m3/s for the past 6 days; however discharge may be decreased to ~200 m3/s next week if inflows continue to decrease.
- Two (2) mm of precipitation was observed last week and two (2) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 86 m3/s to 72 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 311 m3/s to 327 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 212 m3/s to 249 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link