Nechako Reservoir Update - May 13, 2021
Reporting Period: May 7 to May 13, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased slightly in the past 7 days going from 2794.10 feet to 2794.44 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway has been maintained at 200 m3/s to control reservoir levels with the onset of Spring freshet. Discharge will likely be decreased within the next week.
- Two (2) mm of precipitation was observed last week and ten (10) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 118 m3/s to 125 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 390 m3/s to 389 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 228 m3/s to 216m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link