Nechako Reservoir Update - May 21, 2021
Reporting Period: May 14 to May 21, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2794.44 feet to 2795.13 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway will likely be maintained at 200 m3/s for the next week to control reservoir levels with the ongoing Spring freshet.
- Thirty-five (35) mm of precipitation was observed last week and two (2) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 125 m3/s to 121 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 389 m3/s to 373 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 216 m3/s to 215m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link