Nechako Reservoir Update - May 26, 2021
Reporting Period: May 21 to May 26, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 6 days going from 2795.13 feet to 2795.69 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway was increased from 200 m3/s to 275 m3/s to proactively control the rise of the reservoir level as the Spring freshet inflows are near their peak.
- Four (4) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirty-three (33) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 121 m3/s to 122 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 373 m3/s to 369 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 215 m3/s to 216m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link