Nechako Reservoir Update - May 6, 2021
Reporting Period: April 30 to May 6, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2793.70 feet to 2794.10 feet.
- With the onset of Spring freshet, Skins Lake Spillway is being maintained at 200 m3/s to control reservoir levels, and will likely be maintained at this level for at least another week.
- Six (6) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eight (8) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 88 m3/s to 118 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 350 m3/s to 390 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 231 m3/s to 228m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link