Nechako Reservoir Update - October 7, 2021
Flow Facts: October 1 to October 7, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2796.37 feet to 2796.40 feet.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 164 m3/s. Spillway discharge will gradually increase over the next few days to reach a target of 250 m3/s by October 9.
- Thirty-five (35) mm of precipitation was observed last week and ten (10) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 13 m3/s to 12 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 93 m3/s to 92 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 75 m3/s to 80 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link