Nechako Reservoir Update - September 16, 2021
Reporting Period: September 10 to September 16, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2796.30 feet to 2796.11 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is being maintained at approximately 80 m3/s throughout September in consideration of reduced power generation and the Chinook spawning season.
- Six (6) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty (20) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is unchanged at 13 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 97m3/s to 86 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 74 m3/s to 65 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link