Nechako Reservoir Update - September 23, 2021
Reporting Period: September 17 to September 23, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2796.11 feet to 2796.15 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is being maintained at approximately 80 m3/s throughout September in consideration of reduced power generation and the Chinook spawning season.
- Forty-two (42) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty-nine (29) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is decreased from 13 m3/s to 12 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 86m3/s to 88 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 65 m3/s to 69 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link