Nechako Reservoir Update - September 30, 2021
Reporting Period: September 24 to September 30, 2021
- Reservoir level has increased in the past 7 days going from 2796.15 feet to 2796.37 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 80 m3/s. Spillway discharge will likely be gradually increased next week, in coordination with downstream communities.
- Forty-four (44) mm of precipitation was observed last week and seventeen (17) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is unchanged at 13 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 88m3/s to 93 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls increased from 69 m3/s to 75 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link