Nechako Reservoir Updates - August 19, 2021
Reporting Period: August 13 to August 19, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2797.26 feet to 2796.88 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is currently 276 m3/s.
- As part of the Summer Temperature Management Program (STMP), frequent spillway adjustments can be expected over the summer to meet the requirements of the STMP and based on weather conditions.
- Seven (7) mm of precipitation was observed last week and sixteen (16) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 22 m3/s to 21 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 324 m3/s to 318 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 272 m3/s to 270 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link