Nechako Reservoir Updates - August 26, 2021
Reporting Period: August 20 to August 26, 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days going from 2796.88 feet to 2796.57 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge was recently decreased to approximately 80 m3/s and is expected to be maintained throughout September in consideration of reduced power generation and the Chinook spawning season.
- Twelve (12) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirteen (13) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 21 m3/s to 17 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 318 m3/s to 249 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 270 m3/s to 173 m3/s
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here.
- Please see images below for further detail regarding current conditions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link