Nechako Reservoir Updates - October 15, 2020
Reporting Period: October 9 to October 15, 2020
- Reservoir level has decreased in the past 7 days from 2798.02 feet to 2797.84 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains unchanged in the past 7 days and is currently 32 m3/s.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 18 m3/s to 17 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 58 m3/s to 61 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls remained the same at 34 m3/s.
- Twenty-two (22) mm of precipitation was observed last week and forty-two (42) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link