Nechako Reservoir Updates - September 3, 2020
Reporting Period: August 28 to September 3, 2020
- Reservoir level is unchanged in the past 7 days and is currently 2798.47 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway was increased to 32 m3/s on August 29.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 33 m3/s to 29 m3/s.
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 113 m3/s to 81 m3/s.
- Flow at Cheslatta Falls decreased from 59 m3/s to 43 m3/s.
- Twenty-three (23) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twelve (12) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- You can monitor continuous reservoir elevation by clicking here. Select the Nechako Reservoir at Skins Lake Spillway and station number 08JA023. Reservoir normal maximum level is 12.55m on this gauge, which is equal to 853.44 m or 2800 feet.
- Please see graphs below for elevation and flow projections. To view real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, click here.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link