Flow Facts: 10 June to 16 June 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2796.86 feet to 2797.54 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge will be maintained at approximately 285 m3/s for at least another week to control the rise of reservoir levels with the ongoing Spring freshet.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 98 m3/s to 101 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 255 m3/s to 282 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 375 m3/s to 405 m3/s
- Eleven (11) millimetres of precipitation was recorded last week, with thirty-three (33) millimetres anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.