Flow Facts: 11 March to 17 March 2022
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2793.37 feet to 2793.25 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is ~40 m3/s, where it will be maintained until approximately mid-April, in accordance with the Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 8 m3/s to 7 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from42 m3/s to 43 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 53 m3/s to 55 m3/s
- Nine (9) mm of precipitation was observed last week and fifteen (15) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.