Flow Facts: 13 May to 19 May 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2793.72 feet to 2794.10 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge will be increased today from 100 m3/s to 170 m3/s to control the rise of reservoir levels with the ongoing Spring freshet.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 69 m3/s to 88 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 68 m3/s to 86 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 181 m3/s to 204 m3/s
- Nineteen (19) millimetres of precipitation was recorded last week, with nine (9) millimetres anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.