Skip to content
2 Dec 2021: Nechako Reservoir Update
- Reservoir level has increased from 2794.75 feet to 2794.80 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautleyincreased from 11 m3/s to 12 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta decreased from 51 m3/s to 48 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 67 m3/s to 61 m3/s
- Forty-seven (47) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirteen (13) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.