Flow Facts: 20 May to 2 June 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2794.64 feet to 2795.41 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge is currently 221 m3/s and will be increased tomorrow to 275 m3/s to control the rise of reservoir levels with the ongoing Spring freshet.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 91 m3/s to 93 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 122 m3/s to 178 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 239 m3/s to 296 m3/s
- Fourteen (14) millimetres of precipitation was recorded last week, with thirty-six (36) millimetres anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.