Flow Facts: 19 November to 25 November 2021
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2794.77 feet to 2794.75 feet in the past 7 days
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is unchanged at 40 m3/sec, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley remains unchanged at 11m3/sec
- Flow at Cheslatta decreased from 61 m3/sec to 51 m3/sec
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 78 m3/sec to 67 m3/sec
- Twenty-two (22) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty-one (21) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by visiting here. Please see images below for further details regarding reservoir conditions.