Skip to content
3 March 2022: Reservoir Update
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2793.63 feet to 2793.50 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is ~40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is unchanged at 8 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslattais unchanged at41 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 51m3/s to 53 m3/s
- Fourteen (14) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eight (8) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.