Flow Facts: 29 April to 5 May 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2793.11 feet to 2793.34 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains at ~41 m3/s. Discharge will be increased to 49 m3/s when ice formations on Murray and Cheslatta Lakes start to recede in the next few weeks.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 23 m3/s to 40 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increasedfrom 52 m3/s to 59 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 94 m3/s to 126 m3/s
- Eight (8) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirteen (13) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.