Skip to content
18 Nov 2021: Nechako Reservoir Update
Flow Facts: 11 November to 18 November 2021
- Reservoir level has increased from 2794.75 feet to 2794.77 feet in the past 8 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 8 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 12 m3/s to 11 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta decreased from 87 m3/s to 61 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 113 m3/s to 78 m3/s
- Forty (40) mm of precipitation was observed last week and thirteen (13) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- View the reservoir condition report below or access real-time and historical reservoir activity here.