Skip to content
16 December 2021: Reservoir Update
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2794.78 feet to 2794.69 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautleyincreased from 6 m3/s to 9 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta decreased from 45 m3/s to 44 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 60 m3/s to 59 m3/s
- Eighteen (18) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty (20) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.