Flow Facts 15 April to 21 April 2022
- Reservoir level decreased from 2793.14 feet to 2793.07 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge remains at ~41 m3/s. Discharge will be increased to 49 m3/s in the next two weeks when ice formations on Murray and Cheslatta Lakes recede.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 16 m3/s to 18 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta remainedat 47 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 81 m3/s to 76 m3/s
- Nineteen (19) mm of precipitation was observed last week and twenty-five (25) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.