Flow Facts: 17 June to 24 June 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2797.54 feet to 2798.66 feet in the past 8 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge will be increased from 292 m3/ to 320 m3/s where it will be maintained for at least a week.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 8 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 101 m3/s to 103 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 282 m3/s to 303 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 405 m3/s to 439 m3/s
- Thirty-seven (37) millimetres of precipitation was recorded last week, with ten (10) millimetres anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.