Flow Facts: 1 April to 7 April 2022
- Reservoir level is 2793.21 feet, which is unchanged in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is ~40 m3/s, where it will be maintained until approximately mid-April, in accordance with the Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 11 m3/s to 14 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from45 m3/s to 46 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 55 m3/s to 75 m3/s
- Sixteen (16) mm of precipitation was observed last week and ten (10) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.