Flow Facts: 28 January to 3 February 2022
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2794.08 feet to 2793.92 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley decreased from 13 m3/s to 9 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 43 m3/s to 44 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 54 m3/s to 53 m3/s
- Nine (9) mm of precipitation was observed last week and fourteen (14) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.