Flow Facts: 3 June to 9 June 2022
- Reservoir level increased from 2795.41 feet to 2796.86 feet in the past 7 days.
- Skins Lake Spillway discharge will be maintained at approximately 280 m3/s to control the rise of reservoir levels with the ongoing Spring freshet.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 93 m3/s to 98 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 178 m3/s to 255 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof increased from 296 m3/s to 375 m3/s
- Thirty-four (34) millimetres of precipitation was recorded last week, with twelve (12) millimetres anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.